Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stroller warrior=Deni Fay!!!

Do mommies wear running shoes??
Well of course they do! Sometimes for a 5 miler or 26.2!
Sometimes mommies may not get to shower, but to there little ones they still smell as sweet as a flower!
Some mommies run fast and some mommies run slow, and the best feeling is hearing their little ones cheering go mommy go!
Some days are hot and some days it rains, but no matter the weather a good run keeps mommy sane.

I wrote this a while back and just haven't posted, well today I feel the need to post! Bug and I got to run with Deni and Cala for the first time ever! It was a blast! I was whooped! I have not pushed bug in the stroller for quite sometime, I definitely need to start doing that again! Totally different workout! Deni however, is a super stroller warrior! I definitely see a sub 2 hour half marathon in her near future!!! I can not wait until the next time we get to run together!!! I'm thinking it should be sometime in October when it is much less hot, and I will be sure to PMCS my stroller to make sure the tires are filled with air!

I will be resting my bones for the next two days before our 33k! 2 days of yoglates, 23 total miles, oh and push mowing our yard has taken a toll on my legs!

Oh, and lastly I will mention that Kenyan did 8 miles today in the time is takes me to do 6:/ ONE DAY I WILL CATCH HIM!!!

Happy running y'all! Lacey:)

No comments:

Post a Comment